1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

ive been looking into a learning thermostat for a while as our is ancient and a Mercury bulb based system ...

So Yay or Nay ?

Reasons? Thoughts?

Problems?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

3. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Yea I never did get it to stay working. I'm gonna try again now that it's not 5 degrees out. I had it all set up and it worked for about 2 hours, and that was cool. I'm hoping to get it integrating into my smart home system

4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Let me know your thoughts on it...

I went looking into changing my thermostat... It's 2 years old and the whole Heat pump needs to be changed...

I took gently took part my thermostat today and checked the wires for Nest compatibility... The results were sketchy at best ... And now i reassembled the old thermostat (2 screws) and there's no heat anymore ... :(

5. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 I've got a few Oakleys

I have one. Its the best thing ever. Now they integrate with drop cam and have smoke/ CM alarms that work with them as well.

Hook up was easy. There's a wiring diagram somewhere that shows where the wires go if you don't have the required number of wires.