• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Collection Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Ive received a couple requests from members for a collection update so thought id renew this thread from about 3 weeks ago. I have maybe 10 more ive acquired since the video.

Great video. I really miss them. I started out watching your vids a few years back. Thanks for sharing and keep the videos comming!

Great video and great collection! You've done a great job spreading out your pieces and not over-crowding your cases. Many of us can't say the same.

I watched this video. It was pretty cool. Your vids are what got me into Oakley along with eyespy and ostore. I thank you for that, however I'm sure my wife doesn't

Luckily I hear that I was the inspiration for many to begin collecting and it is something I am very proud of. As my collection hit over 200 life changes caused me to downsize to around 50 pair but I am back over 100 now and am very glad I was able to get you into the hobby along with so many others.

Great video and great collection! You've done a great job spreading out your pieces and not over-crowding your cases. Many of us can't say the same.

Thank you. My display is something I am very particular about. Thats why I have so many cases and just ordered a 5th large case to go on the main wall in between the other 4 cases. I want it to look just like a store displays the pieces and I feel I have mastered that art since over 100 of mine are never worn.

Incredible collection! It's amazing how many limited edition pairs you have been able to gather. Inspiring :D

Thank you. Unfortunately I had to rid myself of many over the last three years. At one time I had all 17 artist series pairs.

Luckily I hear that I was the inspiration for many to begin collecting and it is something I am very proud of. As my collection hit over 200 life changes caused me to downsize to around 50 pair but I am back over 100 now and am very glad I was able to get you into the hobby along with so many others.
I understand the life changes completely, had a few changes myself over the past few months and I've had to change my collection also. Funnily enough my wife is encouraging me to get back into it

Back