• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Elite Bundle?

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
So i stopped by HQ today to get some warranty work done and i saw this in the lobby. It's a Time Bomb paired with a Carbon Juliet. I didn't get a chance to ask anyone about this package as i was in a rush to beat traffic. Anyone have any details on this?

7805280426_65f65a02d3_b.jpg

7805279432_717dd3e00e_b.jpg

7805278506_6e8f79cc8d_b.jpg

Strange... A Juliet ? only find it odd because of the whole x-metal discontinuation. Diggin the IH TIme Bomb. This could be huge.

it is not represented as part of the elite line. the medallion on the top is for the time machines and the logo inside is an elipse o

Sorry guys, i was running out the door as i posted this. Should've explained the pics. I was at HQ today, and they had the IH NASCAR on display. While in the lobby, i saw this in one of the cases. It's a CF Time Bomb II and a plain jane Carbon Juliet. No special markings other than the medallion on the box cover. It's upside down because that's how it's positioned when opened. I tried to look around for a plaque explaining what it was, but there was none. The purple hue is from the lighting in the ceiling. It's not an IH Time Bomb II.

Back