• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New From Indy

Skynet

Oakley Beginner
Indy
Hey guys I've owned Oakleys for the last ten years or so. I've had everything from black iridium polarized penny's, every color option of canteens and gascan s', to polarized inmates and many in between. By far my favorite pair, hands down shadow camo gascan s that were recently ripped from my face by my german shepherd while in a river and I didn't notice until it was too late. The penny's are a close second. Ever since I have been searching for a replacement pair of shadow camo frames which has led me to this site.

Hey guys I've owned Oakleys for the last ten years or so. I've had everything from black iridium polarized penny's, every color option of canteens and gascan s', to polarized inmates and many in between. By far my favorite pair, hands down shadow camo gascan s that were recently ripped from my face by my german shepherd while in a river and I didn't notice until it was too late. The penny's are a close second. Ever since I have been searching for a replacement pair of shadow camo frames which has led me to this site.

Welcome , so what your telling us is that you got Jacked by a German Shepard that must be one "Woof" neighbourhood .
Sorry couldn't resist

Welcome , so what your telling us is that you got Jacked by a German Shepard that must be one "Woof" neighbourhood .
Sorry couldn't resist
Hahaha well I guess you could say that. My own at that! The one on the right
FA6BA2E3-39C2-4DD7-9BC2-83674ECCFD57.jpg

Attachments

• FA6BA2E3-39C2-4DD7-9BC2-83674ECCFD57.jpg
    FA6BA2E3-39C2-4DD7-9BC2-83674ECCFD57.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 174
A Sable Sherpard nice , recently lost 2 a 12year & 10year old mother daughter Black and Tan

I'm sorry to hear that, by far one of the hardest things to go through IMO.
If you can believe it I got the sable female for $100 best deal of my life, she is 19 months and the black on is 8 months.

I'm sorry to hear that, by far one of the hardest things to go through IMO.
If you can believe it I got the sable female for $100 best deal of my life, she is 19 months and the black on is 8 months.

Sad to admit but cry'd more when i lost my dogs than when my dad died , losing a dog makes you feel like a little child when a parent dies you expect that as you get older but your dogs noooooooo not my dogs .

sorry about that texxxz..
welcome to the forum skynet!
i love dogs also and own a lot of labs..great pics of your sheperds by the way and great looking dogs..

Sad to admit but cry'd more when i lost my dogs than when my dad died , losing a dog makes you feel like a little child when a parent dies you expect that as you get older but your dogs noooooooo not my dogs .

This is spot on

Latest Posts

Back