• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Rule - 12/20 - Paypal F&F No Longer Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn if I had to do that on my sale earlier this year paypal would have made a ton lol

Are all old threads 'grandfathered' in or do we have to edit ALL posts in the exchange?

I am sure and @OakleyBoss will agree that old posts need to be updated by the OP to comply with the rule. It's only to protect yourself so my suggestion would be contact the seller and explain you want the protection of goods and services.

Are all old threads 'grandfathered' in or do we have to edit ALL posts in the exchange?

Good question.

I am sure and @OakleyBoss will agree that old posts need to be updated by the OP to comply with the rule. It's only to protect yourself so my suggestion would be contact the seller and explain you want the protection of goods and services.

I agree there should be some discretion/editing where necessary. The reason for this thread and messages are so people can begin to prepare. All threads should begin utilizing this rule moving forward in order to be in compliance. Any active threads should be updated with new prices/and say only G&S by 12/20. I don't expect every thread ever to be updated, and understand some deals are in progress. Threads created after 12/20 will be 100% under the new rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back