• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to Oakley, my very first, and most recent purchase..

EmWolb

Oakley Beginner
Snagged myself a pair of Matte Black, Black Iridium Polarized GASCANs.

I love them. I went a little more in depth in my intro post, so I won't paragraph this one! Girlfriend got me with the "If you don't buy'em, I will. Tired of your crappy sunglasses buying guide." And I'd say she did me one hell of a solid! Got a good deal on them too, in my opinion. Here's a picture, even though they've probably been seen a thousand times.

8432e0da0a6e25889b75115df54f161a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Really liking them so far. But I have a feeling this is going to turn into my firearm hobby and cost me a lot of money.. haha.

Thanks! Really liking them so far. But I have a feeling this is going to turn into my firearm hobby and cost me a lot of money.. haha.

Congrats on your first Oakley. Everyone has to start somewhere. The statement above is more true than you know. Whatever you do, don't look at something called X-Metal. I've said too much already. ;)

I love it when they take their first baby steps!
Great first pick too; solid, reliable, practical, and easy to customize, should you choose to...
:popcorn:

Latest Posts

Back