• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newby

tetercluck

Oakley Beginner
Let me start by saying I love my wife, but I would trade her for the right pair of Oakleys! Not really, but I am sure you all know what I mean. I am also sure that SHE sometimes wishes that I would make such a trade. My first Oakleys was a pair of Juliets I got at the same time I got my son a pair of Pennys. I purchased them both new, while they were both still in production. That will tell you how long I have been a fan. Those two pairs are long gone. My son's Pennys were stolen (he is almost sure by his college roommate), and I somehow broke my beloved Juliets. I recently bought a used pair of Juliets, which is ultimately how I found this site. I was searching for how to repair the loose flex couplers, when I clicked on a post by the X-Man. I hope he still makes these repairs, since it was a thread from 2012. Other than the Juliets, the only other pair I presently have is a pair of Half X's. I had a pair of A-Wire Thick that I gave to my son(he still has them). My wife has a pair of Teaspoons and a pair of Square Wires. My son has the A-Wires, Whiskers, and a pair of Blenders. My daughter had a pair of one of the larger women's styles(can't remember which ones), but she lost them. Anyway, I am glad I found this site, and I look forward to conversing with you all.

Welcome! I found this site trying to find replacement Polarized Ice lenses for my gen 1 Juliets. My stomach turns when I see these glasses I used to have, I.E. Over the Tops that I sold and/or got rid of over the years. I've been trying to control myself but it's getting harder and harder by the day...

Back