1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tetercluck

tetercluck Oakley Beginner

Let me start by saying I love my wife, but I would trade her for the right pair of Oakleys! Not really, but I am sure you all know what I mean. I am also sure that SHE sometimes wishes that I would make such a trade. My first Oakleys was a pair of Juliets I got at the same time I got my son a pair of Pennys. I purchased them both new, while they were both still in production. That will tell you how long I have been a fan. Those two pairs are long gone. My son's Pennys were stolen (he is almost sure by his college roommate), and I somehow broke my beloved Juliets. I recently bought a used pair of Juliets, which is ultimately how I found this site. I was searching for how to repair the loose flex couplers, when I clicked on a post by the X-Man. I hope he still makes these repairs, since it was a thread from 2012. Other than the Juliets, the only other pair I presently have is a pair of Half X's. I had a pair of A-Wire Thick that I gave to my son(he still has them). My wife has a pair of Teaspoons and a pair of Square Wires. My son has the A-Wires, Whiskers, and a pair of Blenders. My daughter had a pair of one of the larger women's styles(can't remember which ones), but she lost them. Anyway, I am glad I found this site, and I look forward to conversing with you all.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

welcome to the forum! definitely consider sending it to X-man if you need a tune up for your juliets.

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

4. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

5. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!!

6. Meyer

Meyer Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome! I found this site trying to find replacement Polarized Ice lenses for my gen 1 Juliets. My stomach turns when I see these glasses I used to have, I.E. Over the Tops that I sold and/or got rid of over the years. I've been trying to control myself but it's getting harder and harder by the day...

7. Three5zero

Three5zero Oakley Beginner

Welcome from a fellow newbie!

8. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

Welcome man, you're a great dad lol

9. Thedude4bides

Thedude4bides Oakley Beginner

+1