• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newest Hawaii Edition Fuel Cell

The detail in the earstems match with the MF bag and hard case. They didn't say who the artist is, but I'll ask the next time I'm at the store. As far polished black...it was the only color frame available...would be nice in a metallic green like the Cavendish green.

A very nice pair in person...a reef like design on one stem and a turtle shell like design on the other. Gonna probably breakdown and pick these up...eventually, hehe.

Oh, and the guy said they're only available w/polarized lenses...the cheapskate in me asked, lol.

Looks sweet, just curious why they would classify this as an Artist Series pair. I would think this is more suited as an Hawaii exclusive kinda thing?

Looks sweet, just curious why they would classify this as an Artist Series pair. I would think this is more suited as an Hawaii exclusive kinda thing?

I was wondering too. I think the guy I asked just wasn't sure, so he just said that. It was displayed in the case with the rest of the Hawaii exclusives...

When I go back, I'll talk with my friend or the store manager, to see if they know more details.

If this is part of the Artist Series, 702 will either be happy or disappointed because another pair just added to his list. BUT this one looks awesome!

If this is part of the Artist Series, 702 will either be happy or disappointed because another pair just added to his list. BUT this one looks awesome!
not disappointed, was actually wondering when Oakley was going to release the next pair in the Artist Series since the last AS pair (Robert Williams; 2011)

Still on the fence whether these are actual AS pairs. Coz they currently dot have an artist tagged to the work done on the pair. Waiting for the Hawaii guys to chime in with the info when they have it! =)

Yeh, I would be surprised if they were artist series. To be honest, they seem more like a limited/special edition. But overall this is a sweet looking pair. The design on the earstem is awesome and definitely fits well with a hawaii edition. I think the neon green/yellow is an awesome color for the design/O also.

Latest Posts

Back