• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Beyond Reason OTT Final Sale Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can afford all of these sweet items but not a nice camera. :laugh:

Just playing man, I'd love to see the collection at some point though.

Camera? is that that newfangled device that people use when they point it at things and sometimes there is this bright flash of light? :blink:

I couldn't resist. True, it takes me forever with certain things. :tongue:

He's making a reference to another situation that's similar. I'm sure you'll get filled in.

I believe it is in reference to someone elses' collection that took forever to see? I probably browsed the posts but can't place it.

I believe it is in reference to someone elses' collection that took forever to see? I probably browsed the posts but can't place it.

It took forever for me to post mine in any forum environment, but I know its not me that he is talking about as I have a camera that has captured about 2/3 of my stash... Nice grab on the OTT's, I was going to be a player on them but I got a sneak peek and decided to rock my own instead... Really wish they had done more with the entire BR collection, but its a trend that I am sure will not likely end soon...

Welcome to the Forum!!!

I was referring to Romeo, as we made it an ongoing joke that he had an insane collection but no camera. :laugh:

It took forever for me to post mine in any forum environment, but I know its not me that he is talking about as I have a camera that has captured about 2/3 of my stash... Nice grab on the OTT's, I was going to be a player on them but I got a sneak peek and decided to rock my own instead... Really wish they had done more with the entire BR collection, but its a trend that I am sure will not likely end soon...

Welcome to the Forum!!!

I remember quite a few people thought it was you who snagged the OTTs. Ya know, not only did I get those OTTs but I grabbed those 3 gearboxes that the Olympic athletes get. Those are pretty hot when you look at the case and it has the details of the Olympics and says " congratulations medalist".

So you say out and weren't even a player for the OTTs? That actually is a surprise.

I think the BR collection is interesting but there will be more to come I'm sure!

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm finding it hard to believe someone with that many pairs doesn't already have some stashed pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back