• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Beyond Reason OTT Final Sale Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome! it is nice to have the winner of all those beyond reason kits here! you must have a huge collection. how many pairs would you say you have?

Thank you for the welcome!

It's hard to say exactly how many I am at currently as I've sort of lost count but around a year ago I was in the neighborhood of the high 1k range and over the course of the year I'd say I went up about 350-400 pairs. If I really had to guess I'd say about 2200-2400 currently. I have a box sitting behind me with only the last months purchases and it is two layers deep and the top layer is 33 total. That doesn't even include the watches I've managed to collect.

August/September was interesting with the first two rounds of the auction and then the last round. First two rounds were 36 pairs right off the bat! Then the OTTs and the watches......

wow that is amazing. congratulations on putting together such a massive collection.

wow that is amazing. congratulations on putting together such a massive collection.

Thank you.

Honestly, it's taken a very long time and quite a bit of funds. Especially over the last few years with the release of the Elite collection.

Your a good man :). This community helps each other out for the most part. Good brotherhood vibe around here and glad to have you here with us.

I try!

I have noticed that, that is why I've finally joined. :wink:

He can afford all of these sweet items but not a nice camera. :laugh:

Just playing man, I'd love to see the collection at some point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back