• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Branded Original Display Case - LED Lighting, Air Filteration, Turntable, idock

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting piece, but where is the outside stand/holder for the pair of glasses you'll need when you look at it?

Seriously, that setup is way too bright for me - I would need glasses on just to look at it, from any angle apparently.

GLWS :)

Some people reacted to this post.
nu uh...there is a built in dimmer switch so you can have it as bright as you want it...we have them on full for the picture just to show them off...we knew when we installed them that just the lights would be bright...but some people like that and some don't...hence why we added the dimmer....

Nice improvisation this.
Considering the average price of the single wide being around $300, not sure if I would be in for the extra $900 with the additional bells and whistles.
GLWS though!!

Considering the amount of blood sweat and tears and hours that went into this...in my honest opinion it is well worth the money....countertops that revolve with a couple of lights sell on eBay for $1999...and that is without the other bells and whistles...this one is full size free standing....you also have to remember that this case has a one of a kind air filteration system that has been built from scratch...no other case that I know of has anything like this....

:popcorn:

nice concept but what is the purpose of the air filtration?

Username Hidden said:
nice concept but what is the purpose of the air filtration?

Keep out dust I would imagine.

Also, like everyone else said, the design is bad ass, but I fear a bit impractical. Most people, if spending 1200+, want more space. This one provides less. I assume the bottom cabinet is filled with the guts of the beast.

It is effin awesome though.

Yes...the purpose of the air filteration is to keep out the dust and lint...the cabinet is sealed and pressurized so that nothing can get in...saves a lot of time cleaning actually...unless you like cleaning :rolleyes:

Yes there is plenty of space...nothing in the cabinet underneath...no "guts of the beast" in there...;)

In actual fact...this case provides more visualization because it has the 2 rotating shelves...

The air filteration is just one of the unique features...it also has built in speakers and an idock...then there is the unique rotating shelves...then all the lighting etc...:eek:

If you are willing to pay $300 for a pair of glasses...then buying a cabinet at this price really is just an investment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back