• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collection Worth?

Jono ball park figure I would say 200k. Since you have lots of rare goodies.

Okay guys, I'm on my mobile right now so it's not gonna be convenient to view all the deleted posts to see what was said, but I know Nerd did his best to bring this topic back on track. With that said, lets just focus on what the OP started by creating this thread yeah?

I'll get things going again by saying I honestly have no clue what my collection may be worth. I have a fair bit of custom stuff, so monetary wise, I have no idea what they are worth. Ha! But I think I have spent wayyyy too much on my Oakleys that's for sure. At least that's what the Mrs would say. Oops.

LOL im ok I dont need to see pics unless im buying something ;). I believe him though cause I remember back a few months he was buying everything that would go up for sale, it was annoying lol.

It's still good to see collections I love to see how people set their stuff up

LOL im ok I dont need to see pics unless im buying something ;). I believe him though cause I remember back a few months he was buying everything that would go up for sale, it was annoying lol.
:laugh: yeah i remember that! he's buying sunglasses last year just like buying tomatoes in Target! sky is the limit for the $!:smile:

Thanks for the chuckle Atrain. I would remember looking at your wish list when I first joined lol. We had similar wish list at one point and I remember always beating you to the punch lol. Being able to obtain items quickly. Don't let my paltry amount of feedback fool you. I have bought tons of items from members on the forum and did not record each transaction. I see your wish list now R1, XX & XS. I will give you an opportunity to buy one of my X-Metals in the future for a good price.

LOL yeah he always had the jump on me on things I wanted to buy. I was like Gdammit lol Oakley Noob again!! lol It was all in fun though.

Thanks for the chuckle Atrain. I would remember looking at your wish list when I first joined lol. We had similar wish list at one point and I remember always beating you to the punch lol. Being able to obtain items quickly. Don't let my paltry amount of feedback fool you. I have bought tons of items from members on the forum and did not record each transaction. I see your wish list now R1, XX & XS. I will give you an opportunity to buy one of my X-Metals in the future for a good price.

Sweet

Latest Posts

Back