1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for the first generation Oakley Crosshair released a few years back, the gen 1 or 1.0 version (not 2.0 or 2012).

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oooooh, thanks Cult89 but they're a bit pricey for me. I plan to change the lenses to Titanium Iridium Polarized which is (+$90) on the cost.

I suppose I would prefer a used but in great condition frame.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    I think Monster's is a good price, I'm back into crosshairs and they just don't come cheaper than 100 in good condition, if you wanna pay less than 50-70 bucks for a frame I don't think it'll come in nice condition.
    Good luck..!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Holy crap, is it true that there are 2 versions of the Oakley Crosshair 1.0? One version of which has the lens popping out easily?

Which means that the OakleyVault lenses possibly won't fit a frame I'd get?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    There has been a problem with the lens shape indeed. This has happened to the Crosshair and the (ti) Whisker.

@oakleyandi; thanks :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    there is a variation with gen1 crosshair- one with no sizing info on the arm- this is initial release with smaller lenses. later release has sizing on arm-slightly larger lens. you can tell which lens is which- initial release has hand- cut edges, later release lenses has a machine L- cut groove. do not try to swap lenses between variants- it will fit but it wont close properly (causing damage to thread and screw because you have to force it to make it work) or lenses will be loose.

there is a o-review wiki on this. i will update with pictures tomorrow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey, I have a few sets of replacement lenses - how do I tell which are for which?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    read my above post oakster- hand-finished rounded edges are initial release, machine cut " L" edges are later release.

btw if you have the hand finished initial release lenses i need some :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here are some pics - I think they're probably the newer.
    Oakley Crosshair 1.0 / Gen 1 - DSC05573.jpg
    Oakley Crosshair 1.0 / Gen 1 - DSC05572.jpg