• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hijinx Frank Kozik FACTORY +red Polarized RARE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Hijinx Frank Kozik factory +red polarized lenses Very Rare!

READ FIRST BEFORE COMMENT

WARNING! This item has already been authenticated by members on this site and people in the Oakley community so if you have any concerns contact me by pm or ask other well known members on the site privately. Do not violate rules by making comment about price values. If you dont like the price wait for another pair to come up. OR simply do NOT buy. Dr Chop has already said he did not create them and confirmed that I am a trusted seller. He also stated that he knows of them to exist from personal experience in the past and has no reason to believe they are fake. A few Moderators have also weighed in on the subject as well and trusted people on this site. In the last post a few members with limited knowledge made accusation which were proven to be false. There is a link to that thread below so read for yourself it you have questions. If you have questions contact me personally and I will gladly answer them. I think that covers it.

DSC_0234copy.jpg

Condition: flawless and new

This is an EXTREMELY rare item and was made by Oakley for the original release of Frank Koziks Artist Series wrap party. Very few of these lenses and frame combos were made, people speculate (3-5) in which one was given to Frank Kozik himself as a thank you from Oakley. I have never seen another pair in all my years collecting Oakley and +Red Polarized lenses do NOT exist for the Hijinx. This IS a factory Oakley item, NOT custom cut, +red polarized lenses are Oakley's most unique lens creations and combined with KOZIK'S artwork are absolutely beautiful. This is a chance for someone to own a truly unique item from Oakley that is very collectible. Comes with glasses and lenses that are 100% mint with Kozik microfiber bag. It is one of my most prized items in my collection and it can be yours . Do to personal reasons I unfortunately am selling them. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Oakley Hyjinx Frank Kozik Factory Custom +red Polarized Lenses ONE OF A KIND!

Oakley Hijinx Frank Kozik FACTORY +red polarized RARE display artist AP Flores | eBay

10% off if sold through paypal, Maybe more outside ebay but will only do insurance through paypal for both ends safety.

700$

DSC_0234copy.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I would LOVE to have these but not that much coin in the o fund....YES they are 100% legit!

Username Hidden said:
I would LOVE to have these but not that much coin in the o fund....YES they are 100% legit!

If times were good I promise these would never even be up. A little birdy told me that if somebody really wants them I should work with them on the price for sure...lol

Just so people know....I am only selling to help finish my senior year at SDSU....Ya, I have taken out a student loan in the past and bought Oakleys as well as books....dont judge me.:rockon:lol

bumps

Back