• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbone lens issue.

I haven't visited the site in a while, my Radar® EV Advancer's I purchased in 2019 is having the flaking problem as well. I have been an Oakley customer for over 30 years and this is the second pair of Oakley's that have had this problem. I clean my glasses after every use with the Oakley bag. I just submitted my repair request. Hopefully they will take care of me.

View attachment 930195

View attachment 930196
I didn’t know this was a thing. The coating is flaking off the lens?

I didn’t know this was a thing. The coating is flaking off the lens?
You can see it on the edges. It's classic delamination. Should be covered under warranty for 2 years. Considered a manufacturer defect unless there is obvious misuse or lack of care

Definite defect. I have owned a pair of zeros for many years without issue. This is the second pair that this happened to.

They were out of warranty by 6 months and declined it. I ended up with a 40% off coupon and ordered another pair. If this happens again I will be looking for another sunglass manufacturer after 30 years of exclusivity with Oakley.

Latest Posts

Back