• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Madman , can someone fill me in on what the Hype is?

HypeKill30

Oakley Beginner
Just came across some Oakleys I was given with some golf merch a while back, Checked online having a laugh, no longer laughing .. šŸ˜³ so now my question is, would anyone know how much they are worth without original box? Is it worth trying to get them authenticated? Or should I just hang onto them? You can Guarantee, I sure as hell wonā€™t be wearing them šŸ˜…
Madman 006019-07 X Metal plasma fire iridium

IMG_3469.jpeg

IMG_3472.jpeg

IMG_3470.jpeg

Just came across some Oakleys I was given with some golf merch a while back, Checked online having a laugh, no longer laughing .. šŸ˜³ so now my question is, would anyone know how much they are worth without original box? Is it worth trying to get them authenticated? Or should I just hang onto them? You can Guarantee, I sure as hell wonā€™t be wearing them šŸ˜…
Madman 006019-07 X Metal plasma fire iridium

View attachment 1131441

View attachment 1131442

View attachment 1131443
Welcome
without box about $150-200,-

Supposedly "Oakley X-Metal is a line of sunglasses featuring a special titanium alloy frame" might have something to do with the price

Supposedly "Oakley X-Metal is a line of sunglasses featuring a special titanium alloy frame" might have something to do with the price
Cheers bud, makes sense, cause if someone had of said it was to do with the style, this Discussion would have went south Real quick šŸ˜…

Just goes to show, I had no idea Oakleys made such expensive sunglasses never mind people be paying the price for them. Oakley minutes were my first ever pair & I donā€™t know if Iā€™m now traumatised by the fact that I only just recently come across them in storage or just having looked at how much they are now worth ā€œvintageā€ & having thrown them out šŸ˜…šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøwell I certainly have learned something from this.

Just goes to show, I had no idea Oakleys made such expensive sunglasses never mind people be paying the price for them. Oakley minutes were my first ever pair & I donā€™t know if Iā€™m now traumatised by the fact that I only just recently come across them in storage or just having looked at how much they are now worth ā€œvintageā€ & having thrown them out šŸ˜…šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøwell I certainly have learned something from this.
This is a relatively inexpensive pair of Oakleys.

Back