• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mars Lens Curve Base

badawy85

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys,

I am interesting on buy pair of Oakley Mars and change lens to RX lens therefore I need your help to know the curve base? And is it easy for any shop to make RX lens for Mars? On my X squared it was no possible to make a RX lens because of curve base that what I told by the shop they are a distributors for Oakley, so I need to know for mars is it ok with RX lens?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I am interesting on buy pair of Oakley Mars and change lens to RX lens therefore I need your help to know the curve base? And is it easy for any shop to make RX lens for Mars? On my X squared it was no possible to make a RX lens because of curve base that what I told by the shop they are a distributors for Oakley, so I need to know for mars is it ok with RX lens?

Thanks

Have an optical shop that has an account with Oakley send them to the Oakley Rx lab. They can make your X-squared and Mars into Rx eyewear. Of course it depends on if your Rx is compatible with those frames.

Thanks guys for all replies for x squared base curve is 8.75 that was sure but for mars I have no idea and I don’t have the frame to make sure what is and I am afraid to buy one and then I will be not able to make it work like my X squared:confused:

Latest Posts

Back