1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. us_Sheikh

us_Sheikh Oakley Enthusiast

Hi fellas,

Are there any of you who have done a custom job on their o-matter frames. I have a pair of matte black gascan which I'm thinking to replace with a polished black and paint the matte black one with 'Polished Aluminum'. Would it be possible? Do you guys think it would look good? How can I do it best? I have done a custom before but I've only used Spray Paint and well, it hasn't gone well for me. I don't want to lose out on a perfectly good frame. Would prefer leaving it as is, even my wife hates it when I customize my oakleys with spray-paint, she says they look cheap. Anyway, please let me know thanks a bunch.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

Check drchops website... You will see a lot of o-matter customs.

YakuzaFloralGangsta likes this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

DIY/Modding Discussion

Take a look at this portion of the forum. There are quite a bit of O Matter customs in there.

4. TexxxZ

TexxxZ Big bearded baby

I used a lot of luck to create these . Oakley O Matter Customs - image.jpg But my recommendation would be to use @dr.chop as it a lot less about luck and more about Talent when he does it .

QLR1 and dr.chop like this.