• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pitboss Ii

We have just done a ReviewStation video showing exactly what the Pit Boss II Sunglasses look like up close and personal.

Also, we have reason to believe that the 'Elite' category is going to be replaced with something ever bigger and better, so that may be why the icon has changed!

[video=youtube;L4gkfAi1CYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4gkfAi1CYI[/video]

I think I like the first one better. But the question is, since there is no more elite logo, is it still part of the elite series? and with price that was attached to it I don't know if it still worth my $$$. Still can't say till I see them and feel them in person. I still love my PB matte rootbeer
I don't think they have "elite series" anymore, hence no elite icon. I like these better. I have both and i am totally in for the rubber ear and nose pieces, way more comfortable, and the risk of loosing them while being active had dramatically decreased.

Also, these have CAM hinges, while the 1st generation does not. I own the matte 1st gen Pit Boss' and love them. But, this matte black version (which they made before) are superior in comfort. The 1st gen pinch the skull in back of the ears, as the arms were not at all flexible. (at least mine anyway, and my head is not large). This new version has better flexibility in the O matter, which does not pinch. They have also added unobtainium to the arms, which also improves comfort, and the ability to stay on your head while being active. Elite icon or not, these are much better than the original.

Back