• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley readers 1.0?

memes-dank.gif

Wait now you are looking for +2.00? Earlier you said +1.00 and that +1.50 is too strong. That's confusing.... lol.
Hey Chris if you're still active on this thread I'm looking for flak xl 2.0 polarized Amber color(like the prism ruby polarized lenses) with a +2.0 reader .. if that's a thing?

Ok I just barely joined, so I've got a waiting period or something to that effect before I can do that?
Are you going to wear a +2.00 magnifier all the time. What I mean here is: does that help you see distance vision?

Or are you going to wear them as +2.00 readers
. So you'd only put them on the read outdoors, like sitting on a porch w a book?

Or are you looking for the kind that have no prescription in the top of lens for distance, and a +2.00 magnifier "bifocal" with no lines? These are called progressive lenses?

Are you going to wear a +2.00 magnifier all the time. What I mean here is: does that help you see distance vision?

Or are you going to wear them as +2.00 readers
. So you'd only put them on the read outdoors, like sitting on a porch w a book?

Or are you looking for the kind that have no prescription in the top of lens for distance, and a +2.00 magnifier "bifocal" with no lines? These are called progressive lenses?
Yeah I'd want something that I can wear all the time, no prescription on top, I don't have a preference on progressive lenses, probably because I've never worn preventive lenses, I wear just some cheap indoor glasses now that are just plain clear glass up top and a non progressive +2.0 bottom, just because I got tired of losing readers after I put them down

Yeah I'd want something that I can wear all the time, no prescription on top, I don't have a preference on progressive lenses, probably because I've never worn preventive lenses, I wear just some cheap indoor glasses now that are just plain clear glass up top and a non progressive +2.0 bottom, just because I got tired of losing readers after I put them down
It'll take you a while to get used to progressive lenses and without having you "here" in person i can't take those measurements. A bifocal w a line is what you sounds like you'd want. Oakley doesn't make lined lenses. So i recommend you get your eyes checked and go from there w a local optician.

Back