• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley robotic store front display

Eh, I may have thousands of dollars worth of Oakley stuff, but very little of it was bought at that store; I've done nothing to earn any favors from them. I need to walk in there and, say, buy three of everything (or something like that) before I'd be more than that dude who comes in every now and then sporting discontinued items that half of them don't even recognize...
I know a guy like that. He's a pain in the ass. Can't ever get any stock when he's around.

How true.
The newer staff is oblivious of the Real X-metals in my neighborhood.
When I flashed them a R1 last week, I had to explain what they were by simply asking - Have you seen MI with Tom Cruise in the opening scene?
I get a blank look..........o_O
I walk.............:rolleyes:

How true.
The newer staff is oblivious of the Real X-metals in my neighborhood.
When I flashed them a R1 last week, I had to explain what they were by simply asking - Have you seen MI with Tom Cruise in the opening scene?
I get a blank look..........o_O
I walk.............:rolleyes:

Aymen

well here I have managed to snag 4, but only by luck and timing. its not easy as they don't hold them for me. I have to act like I am pissed of to even get one lol, but it worked. Believe it or not employees has first shot in them we can say its not fair, but that's the truth. I have called since Monday almost everyday to check inventory. A new employee at the store I know and they know me as well told me today that we are getting them, but they are all reserved. I raised hell cursed at him and told his A$$ ive been calling since Monday whoever got first shot at them its me guess what they received 5 I think employees got them and they saved one for me.

well here I have managed to snag 4, but only by luck and timing. its not easy as they don't hold them for me. I have to act like I am pissed of to even get one lol, but it worked. Believe it or not employees has first shot in them we can say its not fair, but that's the truth. I have called since Monday almost everyday to check inventory. A new employee at the store I know and they know me as well told me today that we are getting them, but they are all reserved. I raised hell cursed at him and told his A$$ ive been calling since Monday whoever got first shot at them its me guess what they received 5 I think employees got them and they saved one for me.
They might have first shot but they get no discount since they are serialized. I have been told by multiple stores they get no discount on serialized items.

Which location you dealing with?

Back