• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Romeo

Skitheworld

Oakley Beginner
Good Evening everybody,

i do not know what time it is overseas, but in Germany it is slowly getting dark.
I hope you guys can help me a little bit with my sunglasses. I am absoutely not a collector but after many years i found my good old sunglasses.
The glasses have a serial number with an A at last. I think it is a romeo. But when i look at all the other Romeos, mine is a liitle bit different. the glasses are like brown? is it possible?
Shame on me, i have lost the coin and the bag over the years too.
It would be very helpful, if anybody can tell me more about it. I put a picture up here. Does it make sense to look for an original replacement kit of lenses because there is a little crack in the lenses?
thanks for help!

Andreas

Last edited by a moderator:
hello again,

9Juni2013.jpg

It is definitely Romeo 1 second generation according the the A in the serial number. Looks like bronze Iridium lens? They no longer make replacement lenses for them so you either have to have a set custom cut or buy an after market lens. Nice glasses.

Thank you all! It seems to me that the people in US much more interested in these glasses then in Germany. Pretty cool to know that i have such a nice thing. Until now i used oakleys only for what they made for. I did defenetly not know that there are collectors....

Back