• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Service Center , Destroyed A Time Bomb Cannon Yellow

This is really awful. I cant amagine treating somebody elses property that you were trusted with with such neglect. I agree that they should offer you a new watch of your choice. A discount on a watch does not even scratch the surface of attempting to fix the issue. Please keep us all posted as to how things play out. I am sure many of us are very interested in hearing how they handle this.

Sorry to hear that bud! Hopefully Oakley will right the wrong that was done to your watch!

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

Not for nothing but I do hope you freaked out on whoever spoke to you. I'm curious, did you ever manage to speak to the person that handled the watch yet? This is that type of case where it sucks that customer service is where they are and you can't just walk in there anytime you like but I'm so sorry that happened.

Honestly there is NOTHING they can do to make up for that in my opinion short of making you a brand new original TB to replace that one.

holy **** totally unacceptable...it pissed me to see this, i have the same experienced to a watch repair and they totally wasted the face...not an oakley though but the feelings is quite the same, in my case, the jewelry shop dont accept negligence and i got no evidence like yours to show. gutted!

Oakleys service department blows, bottom line. I sent in a pair of Juliet's for a tune up and they send them back with the nosepiece crushed in, I sent them back and they come back WORSE than the first time they screwed them up. I send them back a THIRD TIME and all I get is "sorry, we can't give you a warranty pair because we no longer carry that color". I figured its an isolated incident, I found it hard to believe that oakley would ship a pair of sunglasses I paid $350 for back in that shape. I talked to a few members on here and found out ITS A COMMON OCCOURANCE!! You've got to be kidding me.

Wow, I was thinking of sending in my watch to have the capacitor replaced, an original time bomb as well. Now I am having second thought. I don't know how they can fix this, but I would hope they would give you a TB2.

Damn.. That is an awful service. Here i Am about to send one of my R1's to them for tune up and some other metals to go with. I'm sorry to hear about this bro.

whatever you do DO NOT send those glasses to oakley. You might as well throw them In atrash can. Send them to x man for any service work. He does awesome work from what I hear. Those people at the service center probably never even saw a pair of R1's. they've been discontinued for forever. Even if by some chance they don't manage to screw them up you got no shot at gaskets or rubber.

Latest Posts

Back