• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

they were beta testing those areas but anyone could join. I just joined right after I heard about it. Not sure how some of the rewards work but the one reward I am interested in is the X metal print one that was a suprise. If it is what I think it is that's a FREE 275.00 print!!!!!!! I saved all my receipts I found a bunch of them took pictures and sent emails to TYPEO and had them add to my account..

does that mean anyone can join? Regardless of state? I'm not sure I follow?
yes anyone in any state can join.(probably U.S. ONLY) I joined on November 15th....It takes a bit of effort to round up receipts take pictures email because some of us are not in target areas where receipts can be added maybe at stores...registering the glasses is pretty easy...

Yeah it sounds like it's letting anybody join online, it's just that the O-stores in your area likely wouldn't be able to create an account for you or add your purchases automatically. But you can still email in your receipts.

yes anyone in any state can join.(probably U.S. ONLY) I joined on November 15th....It takes a bit of effort to round up receipts take pictures email because some of us are not in target areas where receipts can be added maybe at stores...registering the glasses is pretty easy...
Luckily I keep all my receipts! I'll have to look into this a but further when I am off the road next week.

Back