• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley vs non-oakley test

skg

Oakley Beginner
Hi, just wanted to see if you guys can see any noticable differences between two Oakley lenses and two non-Oakley lenses. I can say two is contrast enhancing, while two are not (just the gray base or something). Since we are Oakley entusiasts, I guess a lot of you can tell which is which. But will you be able to tell what the two O
akley lenses are?

Disclaimer: Photos from my phone, guess there's no color correction, and some glare. The prizm lens are not made for this particular environment either, and there's some graining in the photos when transfer from phone to mac. Please don't mock me, trying my best::) I can post half-lens half eye photos too if you want
20220803_092756.jpg
20220803_092928.jpg
20220803_092829.jpg
20220803_092901.jpg

That's right. But do you know what lens? The first one is not prizm so that should be hard to tell, but the other one?
First one I’d guess black iridium polarized. The other kinda looks like VR28, but I don’t know if they made a prizm version of that.

Back