• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the watches

b3jp.jpg

Are these fancy boxes part of the packaging from Oakley? Those are pretty slick on their own! I don't care for any square-faced watch, so I don't much like the MMs but the Gearbox is nice. =)

Are these fancy boxes part of the packaging from Oakley? Those are pretty click on their own! I don't care for any square-faced watch, so I don't much like the MMs but the Gearbox is nice. =)
Yep, those are the boxes they come in from Oakley, quite nice if you ask me.

Are these fancy boxes part of the packaging from Oakley? Those are pretty click on their own! I don't care for any square-faced watch, so I don't much like the MMs but the Gearbox is nice. =)
Yes they are but it seems Oakley has started to do away with the pretty boxes now.

Lol. "pretty click." Bloody typos...

It's a nice sign of quality but sometimes I could stand to pay a little less for the box that my device comes in, ya know? =)

Certain items I've noticed are starting to come in the soft watch vault case thing.

Certain items I've noticed are starting to come in the soft watch vault case thing.
Whoa, that would suck to get one in a soft vault. I use the soft vaults for traveling but for display I want the nice box. I wonder if it's the less expensive watches that come in the soft vault

I believe I've seen Gearboxes coming in those soft vaults. I can't remember any other watches though. Been busy. ;)

I believe I've seen Gearboxes coming in those soft vaults. I can't remember any other watches though. Been busy. ;)
Hey how do you go from Oakley Beginner, to Collector, and eventually expert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back