• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyVault.com Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone scored multiple luggage pieces on Oakley Vault and would like to sell a small roller piece, PM me.

anyone has their order cancelled?
is it because item were outta stock when order was being placed? hmmm...

Not yet, but they have shipped some items and not others in the same orders...

50 is doable as a carry on.

Kinda - stated dimensions are 30 x 52 x 30cm, which converts to 11.81 x 20.47 x 11.81 inches.

By-the-book, most airlines restrict carry-on depth anywhere from 7" to 10" (except JetBlue), so technically it exceeds that and doesn't qualify.

But in practice people bring oversized carry-ons all the time with no problem, so I doubt it'd be an issue. Especially if it isn't fully stuffed.

At least so in the US - I've found non-US carriers to be a lot more strict on their carry-on policy, enforcing not just dimensions but also weight...

Carry-On Size By Airline - Travel Made Simple

If it isn't stuffed it should fit inside the box here ;) I usually travel with slightly oversized items and haven't had any issues. I've seen some budget airlines being pretty hard on the rules though..

55x40x23cm is common here in Europe

Last edited:
I keep going back and forth on the SI 70 duffel. If it was black, I'd probably get it. Just not sure on the grey. Also would prefer it had an exterior pocket/compartment or two also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back