• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyVault.com Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an awesome pair by the way. I got them a couple weeks ago. Love the polished fog, and the VR28BI is a very nice lens.
This my 4th order in the last 2 week..3(one of which was this one) all come back as out of stock a few days after ordered,hope these ship!

got mine few weeks ago,, superb glasses for the price. Also caved and started ordering T-shirts,,doesnt help that there 20% also.( oh wait,,that was from the oakley.com site)

OK guys... The Eyeshade is again marked down to $40. All models (not including the TDF) are at the price. Surprised that the fire one is $40

Razor Blade is $45

Oh man would someone fancy doing me a favour. ....no shipping to the uk but would love a pair of the black/fire irridium razor blades for $45 would someone be kind enough to hook me up if there putting in an order?????

:)

Last edited:
Oh man would someone fancy doing me a favour. ....no shipping to the uk but would love a pair of the black/fire irridium razor blades for $45 would someone be kind enough to hook me up if there putting in an order?????

:)
Bad News Belfry
I just went back in and was thinking about a few more pair
The Black and Fire are no longer available
Sorry bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back