• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Frogskins

If any of you like the all black look of the OCP Matte Black Frogskins Frames, I would try and get them soon! I guess the "Oakley" on the stems is supposed to be white and they are going to recall the all black ones!

zulfaizuddin said:
Thanks King. Is the white custom microbag has similar quality or pink better?

It's the same quality. Only downside to the white is it shows dirt more..

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

If any of you like the all black look of the OCP Matte Black Frogskins Frames, I would try and get them soon! I guess the "Oakley" on the stems is supposed to be white and they are going to recall the all black ones!
No recall, they are just gonna sell them until they're gone.

BTW I'm selling my Matte Black (black logos) with Jade if anyone wants them. $135 shipped.

Weren't the OCP Frogs supposed to be an in-store-only deal? I just noticed that they're on the Custom section of the O web site now.
According to a member here, it was a trial run to gauge the market. If there was sufficient retail demand, they would likely put them in the Oakley.com OCP section as well. I guess all conditions were met according to some sales guy in the company?

For everyone based in Europe, or ex-US for that matter, I was just told by Oakley UK HQ today that there are no plans at present for OCP Frogskins to be available in Europe.

Thanks Oakley.