• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Frogskins

Had a couple requests for the matte black/jade combo. Here's the pics. Definitely the best part about the matte black is the black "oakley"
DSC04943.jpg

DSC04946.jpg

DSC04945.jpg

this seems to be the hot combination. i have it too. =) but yeah, waiting for my black iridium polarized to arrive, and that's gonna be a truly blacked out pair. ha!

The matte black frames with the unpainted oakley on the side was actually a mistake. snatch them up while you can, because they are painting them now!!

Just got back from the Galleria here in B'ham, the manager at Sanibel said they're getting all the OCP options and equipment in the next few weeks! That means it won't just be Oakley stores! Sunglass Hut across the walkway didn't know if they were or not. Pretty significant news for those of us not in cities w/proprietary O stores!

Vault stores typically get all the new stuff O stores. At least when it comes to sunglasses. I actually prefer vaults because they have the newer stuff as well as older sale stuff