• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Odd Question.

never got ur pm ausoakley
I sent a few pm's. I sent them with the tracking number for the batwolfs I traded to you for your camo SJ2 and also was just wondering if you had sent the glasses already and if you had a tracking number you could give me. If you want me to pm you the tracking number again, I can. you can track through the usps website and it states that origin post is preparing to ship the item, I also have the receipt of registered post if you want to see that aswell?? Just let me know.

PS sorry for being off topic in this thread

I sent a few pm's. I sent them with the tracking number for the batwolfs I traded to you for your camo SJ2 and also was just wondering if you had sent the glasses already and if you had a tracking number you could give me. If you want me to pm you the tracking number again, I can. you can track through the usps website and it states that origin post is preparing to ship the item, I also have the receipt of registered post if you want to see that aswell?? Just let me know.

PS sorry for being off topic in this thread
well shipped ur package sometime last week. woman said theres no tracking available for going to aussie...which i didn't get. but you should be getting the sj's very soon.

Latest Posts

Back