• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

Mechanical, focus on design and manufacturing.

And yes, I won the bid on the Sub #2n, that was me. Like I said I didn't expect them to go so low, but I haven't really been tracking zeros all that much and it might be the condition or the variant being less popular than the black iridium and +red models.

I bought them to wear though. Not regularly, mind you.

Rustpot said:
Mechanical, focus on design and manufacturing.

And yes, I won the bid on the Sub #2n, that was me. Like I said I didn't expect them to go so low, but I haven't really been tracking zeros all that much and it might be the condition or the variant being less popular than the black iridium and +red models.

I bought them to wear though. Not regularly, mind you.

I really want some vintage zeros. If you hate them, look me up.

I wish I had more cash. I need a better paying job =[

I really want some vintage zeros. If you hate them, look me up.

I wish I had more cash. I need a better paying job =[

I wish I made more too :laugh:

I went from having trouble paying bills and putting gas in my car in college with a couple ****ty jobs to now putting $1000 into savings every month, buying too many Oakleys, buying organic and higher cost food, taking a vacation with hotel room service, and maintaining my checking account at a comfy level. That should change when I get to finally buying a new car soon. Trying to get my Oakley buying in before the monthly bills go up by $700

Hey I'm not the one who went and bought Romeos and a couple Mars and all the other pairs you've got. The XXmetal is my only $200+ pair, and I've only got 3 or so more that were over $100.

Graduate and land a job and you'll be in the same boat. Starting salary for a mechanical is $45-65k around here depending on where you get in and what relevant experience you've got.

Rustpot said:
Hey I'm not the one who went and bought Romeos and a couple Mars and all the other pairs you've got. The XXmetal is my only $200+ pair, and I've only got 3 or so more that were over $100.

Graduate and land a job and you'll be in the same boat. Starting salary for a mechanical is $45-65k around here depending on where you get in and what relevant experience you've got.

Oh believe me I know. But the x metals are really the only thing I spend big money on. Excluding the OTT, all my other pairs were sub 200, most sub 130

Latest Posts

Back