• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

Today is Tuesday. Obviously it's after Monday but prior to Wednesday.
Thursday will be here by September though.

What's all this mean Bazzle?

I don't know.

What I do know is WALLY IS COOOOOOOL!!!!!

LONG LOVE WALLY!!!!

WALLY!!!

WALLY!!!!

;)

Was out and about this past weekend quite a bit in situations where people had their sunnies on so I started taking note of what was being worn.

All in all from what I could tell sunglass wearing was around the 70% mark- of those I could confirm about 1% was Oakley the wearers of which were exclusively male. Models were the usual suspects- a couple Flak Jackets, couple Fuel Cells, a Fives Squared, a few Gascans.

Overall color combos on the O’s were the usual suspects as well- monotone black on black. Non Oakley glasses were more likely to be colorful (although I’d say only about 2% of what I saw was something other than monotone black/black) with the dominant style being of the wayfarer variety (I’ll keep my opinion of this style to myself LOL).

In short….the weekend was a larger sample size than everyday but it reinforced the patterns I see in everyday interactions.

Was out and about this past weekend quite a bit in situations where people had their sunnies on so I started taking note of what was being worn.

All in all from what I could tell sunglass wearing was around the 70% mark- of those I could confirm about 1% was Oakley the wearers of which were exclusively male. Models were the usual suspects- a couple Flak Jackets, couple Fuel Cells, a Fives Squared, a few Gascans.

Overall color combos on the O’s were the usual suspects as well- monotone black on black. Non Oakley glasses were more likely to be colorful (although I’d say only about 2% of what I saw was something other than monotone black/black) with the dominant style being of the wayfarer variety (I’ll keep my opinion of this style to myself LOL).

In short….the weekend was a larger sample size than everyday but it reinforced the patterns I see in everyday interactions.

I felt like an elitist snob reading your observation. When I'm out and about I try to see what other people are wearing. But in this desert, it is usually Ray Ban, or some knockoffs. Rarely see Oakley being worn. And yes, they are male. When I go to other places with Oakley stores nearby, I see a lot more Oakley (although, still mostly male). The ladies line leaves a lot to be desired, IMO.

One thing I like about being here... Almost no one has what I have (or they don't wear it). Love it when folks stare at the Oakley.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back