• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

Wish me luck today. I see the orthopedic surgeon today regarding my knee surgery. I wonder what the wait Time will be. recovery will certainly be a few months . I'm super nervous

Hope it goes well. I've had a few and all led to less pain and improved function afterwards. Rehab might be a bitch though..

Last edited:
It went OK today. it'll be a wait for a surgery. it seems they are stocked and behind. our health care system is first come first serve. which is finexactly but I'd like to get back to normal

Wish me luck today. I see the orthopedic surgeon today regarding my knee surgery. I wonder what the wait Time will be. recovery will certainly be a few months . I'm super nervous

Good luck!!!! Sending positive vibes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which variant did you get? I have the 7 plus matte black 128GB and am happy with it. The new home button took some getting use too though
While I'm not a fan of the iPhone, it was nice feeling that matte on that device. Doesn't look as fragile ... hell it looks kinda badass.

Sent from Q's Note5

While I'm not a fan of the iPhone, it was nice feeling that matte on that device. Doesn't look as fragile ... hell it looks kinda badass.

Sent from Q's Note5
I passed on the new phone. Too crazy with the backorder crap. I'll just wait another year or so if I can

I passed on the new phone. Too crazy with the backorder crap. I'll just wait another year or so if I can
Still??? The supply is always jacked up when they release the iPhone... I guess these artificial shortages make people want the device even more.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back