• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official: Water Transfer Group Buy Part 2 Photos!

I honestly don't know if I'm gonna do another run, I'm way too busy now a days to please everyone. I work most of the day during USPS hours so that on top of other things in my life it's really hard to get this done in a timely fashion and please everyone.

Who knows, maybe I'll do another one but if I do it needs to be a few weeks from now.

thank you Batwolf for the update!
if you ever will find the time, to do another run, i'm with you :rolleyes:

Everything was sent out yesterday with the exception of the international packages due to some issues with addresses. I will be sending a PM to everyone who is international.

Everything was sent out yesterday with the exception of the international packages due to some issues with addresses. I will be sending a PM to everyone who is international.

Replied to your PM Bat. Please make sure you mark it as a gift & if you put a value on the form make it a low value otherwise UK customs will charge me for what is mine all ready. Cheers.

Post pics guys!

BTW all international packages were shipped today besides pirucas' because he hasn't responded to my PM.

Also if you've received your pair(s) feel free to leave me seller feedback and I'll give you some as well. Link this thread as the deal URL.

Latest Posts

Back