• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Glory/Union Jack Frogskins

union jacks $250 - $300

check out the exchange/seller section on this forum. you can find a good deal as most people here would prefer selling to an forum bud.

sweet pair, try em with Ice iridium lenses

union jacks $250 - $300

check out the exchange/seller section on this forum. you can find a good deal as most people here would prefer selling to an forum bud.

sweet pair, try em with Ice iridium lenses

Hey, thanks so much for the info! I'll see if the seller is willing to negotiate. Well, now its time to get some posts down so I can check out the Frogskin Exchange forum :D Do you have a picture of your pair with the Ice Iridium lenses, I'd love to see them!

Hey everyone, So glad I found this site! I'm looking at a pair of Union Jacks and I'm wondering what a fair price is for them. I would like to make the seller an offer but I don't want to offend them lol. Also, my main goal is to get a pair of the camo green Grenade Frogskins… any ideas? Thanks!
Jersey Shore Oakley Vault has one pair, but they want retail ($200)

If you're interested and you have a vault near by, you can request a store transfer ...

Latest Posts

Back