• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympic Frogskins

Well I popped into convent garden on my way home and these are too rich for me. £175! I'm out I'm afraid.

Damn. £175? I was thinking about getting these, but I'd rather spend that on another pair, which I prefer, because IMO these aren't that nice.

Does anyone know what the numbers of these are? Might stop of at Covent Garden tomorrow morning to see if seeing them in person changes my mind...

I've read 500 a few places but they're definitely as how piece as opposed to a wearer but that's my opinion. £110 was my limit but £175 is close to $300

Hi, pardon me asking. How did you order the union jack with the covent store? Did u have to just call them, provide yr credit card or went down to the store personally to pay cash? They do shipping locally in the uk?

I spoke to Oakley UK about them. They told me only 4 stores in the UK would have them & they gave me the phone number of Covent Garden. Spoke to a guy called Jody there. Yep I had to give them my card details, used my credit card so I got some protection with it. They confirmed the payment had gone thru & were going to ship them out to me. With my surname of ENGLAND it was difficult not to get some really.

I spoke to Oakley UK about them. They told me only 4 stores in the UK would have them & they gave me the phone number of Covent Garden. Spoke to a guy called Jody there. Yep I had to give them my card details, used my credit card so I got some protection with it. They confirmed the payment had gone thru & were going to ship them out to me. With my surname of ENGLAND it was difficult not to get some really.
Mr. England, is Manchester is 1 of the 4 stores that would have them?

I went to the London Oakley store today and was surprised to see they had a delivery of the Old Glory Frogskins in today so they now have the Union Jacks and Old Glory in stock.

I went to the London Oakley store today and was surprised to see they had a delivery of the Old Glory Frogskins in today so they now have the Union Jacks and Old Glory in stock.

That's odd because I called the NYC store on Monday regarding the Old Glory edition and the lady on the phone said she has no idea when they'll get them in stock. Her best bet was "in a few weeks."

But they have them in the UK ... go figure ... :blink:

That's odd because I called the NYC store on Monday regarding the Old Glory edition and the lady on the phone said she has no idea when they'll get them in stock. Her best bet was "in a few weeks."

But they have them in the UK ... go figure ... :blink:
haha go figure...

Back