• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

On a search for my long lost Ducati Juliet's

Phibz408

Oakley Beginner
I bought a pair of the juliet ducati oakleys back in 2002 or 2003 I don't recall exactly. Anyway about two years ago they ended up getting stolen and I'm on the hunt trying to get them back in my collection. Luckily I still have the box with the serial. I know it's a long shot but if anyone has an early set of Ducati Juliet's would you mind checking the serial number on the left arm the number is 002253, I would really like to purchase these to get them back in my collection, I totally understand if someone has them they probably have no idea they were stolen when they got them. Thanks guys

Skripter, i'll keep you in mind, but I'm really wanting to try and get these back somehow someway. I can only hope they havn't been destroyed by someone who didn't realize what they where.

I bought a pair of the juliet ducati oakleys back in 2002 or 2003 I don't recall exactly. Anyway about two years ago they ended up getting stolen and I'm on the hunt trying to get them back in my collection. Luckily I still have the box with the serial. I know it's a long shot but if anyone has an early set of Ducati Juliet's would you mind checking the serial number on the left arm the number is 002253, I would really like to purchase these to get them back in my collection, I totally understand if someone has them they probably have no idea they were stolen when they got them. Thanks guys

Bro, someone is selling in my country here in Malaysia Juliet Ducati edition, carbon frame with black iridium comes complete with Juliet coin, RM 880 which is about USD 268.75. Preowned, good condition, question is . Is it worth buying?, since you had one before and you might have the knowledge or maybe you are interested? Let me know if you are interested and how may I assist you ya!

Back