• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Optimistic about Oakley Nail to re-release…someday…

omaroakley

Oakley Beginner
Hopefully Brain Dead comes through or someone else? maybe? collabing with the factory team! These would be my daily boot 🥾

Never say never 😅

IMG_2340.jpeg

I've had to put the some Shoe Goo on the upper ridge of the soles where they attach to the uppers but other than that, incredibly well for their age. The soles are tuff as hell. I expect that the insides of the boots will wear out before soles and uppers do.

I've had to put the some Shoe Goo on the upper ridge of the soles where they attach to the uppers but other than that, incredibly well for their age. The soles are tuff as hell. I expect that the insides of the boots will wear out before soles and uppers do.
But can they withstand heavy use at this age? Ik boots generally have a longer life cycle then runners and trainers

There's a ton of old kicks that I really admire but I'm not a collector; I just need 3 or 4 shoes on rotation.

Hopefully, this y2k trend really takes off so brands like Oakley and Reebok can bless us with their old silhouettes

But can they withstand heavy use at this age
I never considered them as a heavy work boot so I have never used them as such.
My Nails are my kick around shoes
I have a pair of Oakley Event Boots that are much better suited for real work... and then I have other boots for the really heavy duty stuff....

Last edited:
Back