• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People's reactions to your glasses

One arsehole on Facebook had the audacity to suggest I needed to invest in a good pair of sunglasses: having looked on his profile page, he's a fashion victim who wears Ray-Bangs. I set him straight about his apparent jealousy and his obvious lack of fashion sense..............

Last edited:
I wore my Time Tank on my visit with dentist. He saw my watch then asked "TW Steel?". I almost fell off the dental chair.

It seems no fail my blue holiday oil rigs with blue on blue are either called out as fake, or asked if they are real... had a guy at SGH told me that my glasses were fake, and that they had no such thing as a holiday release for oil rigs, especially not blue ones...

It seems no fail my blue holiday oil rigs with blue on blue are either called out as fake, or asked if they are real... had a guy at SGH told me that my glasses were fake, and that they had no such thing as a holiday release for oil rigs, especially not blue ones...

Did you elucidate this imbecile..............Jim?

Back