1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Guys, I need help on attaching pictures. Its weird because everytime I attach and view pictures using my PC the picture is ok but when I view the OF Using my iphone or ipad I can see my pictures are upside down. By the way. Im using photobucket. Any help with this issue, or anyone of you had the same experience?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

This is very odd. I'm trying to think of what could possibly cause this. Anyone else have this issue?

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

a lot of the times when I've seen your photos on my iphone they would be upside down. I never even questioned why though.

4. V2oak

yes, most of the time, like this morning when I use my ipad to browse OF, and all my post pictures are upside down, but when im using my laptop or non mac product, everything is ok

5. OakleyBoss

Has this always happened? Or did it just start happening?

6. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

When I posted pics with tapatalk 2 they'd be every which way. Tapatalk 1 doesn't do this

7. V2oak

yes boss, specially if I use my iphone to take pictures and upload it to photobucket then to OF. I don't know if somebody else has the same issue?

8. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Ever since I've started posting with Tapatalk I noticed that my pics would show up off rotation. I just got into the habit of editing my original pics by changing/saving the rotation before I post. Funny thing is, it would fine when I post it from my cell, but when I'd look at the thread from my desktop, the rotation was off.

9. V2oak

Exactly, same thing with me bro! its a pain in the A when I want to post pix, what I do is to edit it in photoshop or paint.

10. OakleyBoss

I implemented a fix of it, but I guess it isn't working. It should automatically detect the orientation of a photo uploaded from a mobile device.