• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss 1 Vs Pit Boss 2

I dont have a PB2, just a Tron PB1, but want to buy a PB2...
Are the PB2 smaller than the PB1???
The PB1 is a tight fit on my big head...
Can the metal pieces beeig polished as the X Metals?

Both have the same sizing and fit. Pb2 is much comfy as other members said because of the additional rubber parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy-7.gif

Well the biggest difference is a pitboss 1 has a number one. While a pitboss 2 has a number 2.

@Andre-v8 Both are great and if you have the chance to get both, i’d say go for it and as for pricing....Pb2 is cheaper than Pb1 and the only reason people dont like Pb2 because of the “Elite” icon that was replaced by a regular elipse icon, so people thinking they’re no longer elite because of that. LOL
d8e5ddabc089f3466b8497fdb829b1f1.jpg

@Andre-v8 Both are great and if you have the chance to get both, i’d say go for it and as for pricing....Pb2 is cheaper than Pb1 and the only reason people dont like Pb2 because of the “Elite” icon that was replaced by a regular elipse icon, so people thinking they’re no longer elite because of that. LOL
View attachment 570199

Thank you @V2oak!
My main doubt is the size difference, looking at both the PB2 looks smaller than PB1...

I prefer the look of the orbitals on PB2, where the lower inside part of the orbital flares out, but wish they had the arms of the PB1. If they put the arms of the PB1 on the PB2 orbitals, that would be my ideal Pitboss frame. PB3?

@SpliceD there is a guy near me selling a PB2 Polished for a lot less...but money is not overflowing now...Im still resisting...but I dont know for how long...:shock:

Yah, market on the PB2 is all over the place that i've noticed. Sometimes they sell around this price, but often times they don't. I had listed my own BNIB complete pair for $380 and no one wanted them. Ultimately i decided to keep them cuz i'd be losing money if i went any lower. Lately it seems this forum doesn't care for BNIB as most want beater frames that they can customize. It's so easy to restore frames, it's almost not worth it to buy BNIB anymore unless you're a hardcore collector.

On another note, i know @BigRabbit has sold frame only PB2's for really cheap a few times. Maybe he'll have some come up again.

@SpliceD the problem with PB1 and PB2 is that there is a lots of replicas and fakes, specially here in Brazil...I need to take care...Ive seen some almost perfect replicas...This one looks authentic...What you think?
Pit Boss 2.jpg
Pit Boss 2 2.jpg

Latest Posts

Back