• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polarized Vs. Non Polarized

I find polarized lens do odd things to appearance of in car instruments, especially SatNav screens. Using a Tablet or a smartphone is a bit of a nightmare as well, especially when you rotate it. Good for water and snow though.

I find polarized lens do odd things to appearance of in car instruments, especially SatNav screens. Using a Tablet or a smartphone is a bit of a nightmare as well, especially when you rotate it. Good for water and snow though.

For some reason the OO Black Iridium Polarized (maybe all the OO models) have fixed that problem-at least to my eyes.

I personally use Fire Polar for my everyday sunnies as i spend a couple hours each day driving and i find them perfect apart from not being able to see my lcd dash properly (but to me that's not a problem), HOWEVER i actually prefer regular Black Iridium to Polar Black Irid for some reason, i wear prescription glasses and the non-polar just seems a bit easier on my eyes

Back