• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll: What was the turnaround time on your x metal customization?

How long was your turn around time on your customization?

• 1-3 months

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 6-9+ months

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Never

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Langkowski

ブンプ
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Las Vegas Nevada
If any of you have ever had work done on any xmetal frames by Dr Chop (drchopshop.com) how long did it take for you to get your frames back & completed? Vote on the poll please your vote is appreciated. Fell free to comment on quality, customer service, pricing or just your personal experience.

I have had Dr. Chop customize some frames of mine on a couple of occasions. I will go ahead and say that I have been VERY happy with them. The job was done correctly and professionally.

On the other hand, it took FOREVER to get them back. On his website it talks about "30" days but I have found that this is a flat out lie. It took months to get mine back. If I had been told that the wait times are normally 6 months, then I would have totally been expecting that, but you can't tell a customer that you will get it back in about 30 days and then take 180 days.

For what it is worth from following stuff on Facebook and elsewhere it did seem like some pairs that were submitted after mine were done before I got mine back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back