• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll: What was the turnaround time on your x metal customization?

How long was your turn around time on your customization?

• 1-3 months

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 6-9+ months

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Never

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched that movie yesterday while working in the garage. First time since it came out.

This thread has not only gone way off topic but it's bashing. So it's locked. Find something else to dwell on kiddies. Some members have allowed metal and plastic to get the best of you, then your going to bitch and gripe. Awwwwww gotta have the newest lens or frame on the block? So what if you bought a Jordan, C SIX, or a new car. Or your trying to be big shot on the block and show off. Who cares? You put your pants on like everyone else, you not special. Grow up people and stop whining about a pair of lenses or a frame. Sure everyone screws up, makes mistakes, gets behind, forgets, etc. There is not a member on here who is an angel and walks on water. None of you. Get it through your heads.

The look "look what you have", "look at what I drive", look at what I'm shoving in my mouth", "look at how I comment or become part of every post" means nothing. What have you done for others, what legacy do you leave behind besides some type written words on a forum. What have you actually done that has made some world of difference somewhere for somebody or something. You all act as if your better then anyone and shove it up in people's faces. Has any one of you stopped to think that?

Seriously? You buy a $1000 dollar serialized frame and you still have crooked yellow teeth in your what are you wearing thread. Nobody cares you just bought another frame. Stop bashing members for stuff that they have done. Stop poking the bear. Oh and sure I have ducked up a few lenses myself and did what I could to fix it. Come and bash me openly and see how far that goes.

I am not defending Chop however people have pitfalls everyday. Start checking yourselves about your wrong doings, improper stuff and see if your trying to be God. Those of you know the forum has rules about bashing and those of you that were involved should think about what you did wrong yourself.
Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back