• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Office Troubles

I use the front camera for selfies. It comes in nice and crisp for me.

You can use the rear camera for that, @Stanleybb50 uses the rear camera for his selfies. Although, he has a 77 inch wingspan lol

There is a mode for that, though.

5f14446fd3f14fe2856de8bf2fdecdd0.jpg
Maybe it's the lighting in the room.

Maybe it's the lighting in the room.
I rarely take pics in my apartment. Very dark with horrible lighting. I'd be more inclined to use the rear camera in that situation. More controls on the main camera versus the front.

To update my thread here, the package was "miraculously" dropped off at the post office a short time ago. We'll see if it is the correct items inside the box. Only time will tell.

To update my thread here, the package was "miraculously" dropped off at the post office a short time ago. We'll see if it is the correct items inside the box. Only time will tell.

Damn post office dropped the ball on this one. What is up with the USPS? Can't scan their packages, can't deliver their mail, can't do their JOBS!!!

Wait it was just dropped off?? So all that talk about the post office was incorrect rite ;)

Damn post office dropped the ball on this one. What is up with the USPS? Can't scan their packages, can't deliver their mail, can't do their JOBS!!!

Wait it was just dropped off?? So all that talk about the post office was incorrect rite ;)
DAMN USPS. ;)

Not necessarily, I wasn't present in any of the actions leading up to the current, so, I cannot say for sure, who is to blame. This was not a blame thread per say, but, rather a thread on personal opinion to help balance my own. I appreciate the input from everyone on the matter as I have learned a lot in a short period of time. The things that I wanted out of my thread, and everyones input was to point out the shady things that occur in a place where everyone calls eachother "Brother" and "Sir". Those terms are addresses of respect. Especially to all of the new members that have been joining our forum, don't take those titles lightly.

Back