• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price drops/bumps/comments in exchange section

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew (and experienced) the oakleyandi issues, but did not know wilkie was back even, let alone that you'd done a PM deal with him. Sorry to hear that. I dealt with him at least half a dozen times (back when he was active) and everything was smooth.
Didn't mean to hijack the thread ...

My example was to show that it's not extremely pertinent to post 'hez a gud Brah y'all' because that person can pull a 180 and bail with your money...

Wether there a long time respected member of not ...

Let the rating system take care of that ...

One way to counteract these unfortunate event is the new G&S policy ... I wish more people (like myself) used it more often ...

My biggest point I was trying to make was mainly about the OP of each thread blatantly ignoring the rules or being sneaky to circumvent the rules to keep their threads at the top.

This is a disservice to the OPs of threads who follow the rules and it's so clear they follow the rules where the other OPs obviously just don't care and try to do it without us realizing they are doing it.

Baby steps. Today, lies about selfies; tomorrow, real selfies of yourself. I'm a patient guy. You can post the selfie of you. I believe in you Frank. :rofl:
You missed my selfie on the WOAYWT thread? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back