• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PRIZM Daiily Polarized

Just curious if the color is different on the wood. Are the kostons different too. I just bought a koston woodgrain on Sunday.

i have the kostons, they are the same woodgrain, but the patterns are slightly different along with the texture -- the koston patterns is horrzantal while the prizms are angled going from bottom left to top right

the kostons are smooth to the touch where as these prizms are rough and textured.

really a shame they re released the woodgrain design. completely destroys the value of the koston woodgrains.

rip

i have the kostons, they are the same woodgrain, but the patterns are slightly different along with the texture -- the koston patterns is horrzantal while the prizms are angled going from bottom left to top right

the kostons are smooth to the touch where as these prizms are rough and textured.

really a shame they re released the woodgrain design. completely destroys the value of the koston woodgrains.

rip
I agree completely. Doing that is kind of a sell out. It's all about making money I guess.

Latest Posts

Back