• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Sapphire Polarized Question

Really my prizm are same color all the way thru.. that would bother me,I can’t stand gradient lenses

It's most notable with lenses with colored iridium and a contrast base. Fire iridium does this as well. They aren't like gradient lenses, but you get a color change when viewing out through the edges when compared to the center of the lens.

It's most notable with lenses with colored iridium and a contrast base. Fire iridium does this as well. They aren't like gradient lenses, but you get a color change when viewing out through the edges when compared to the center of the lens.
Yeah hate fire,so never wear it. Custom cut maritime for Juliet’s and deep water X xx’s are main daily. So most likley why I don’t have those issues .

Yeah hate fire,so never wear it. Custom cut maritime for Juliet’s and deep water X xx’s are main daily. So most likley why I don’t have those issues .

You might see a bit of it if you look through the extreme edges on the maritimes (slight color shift, not much)

Thanks for all of your helpful replies! Sounds like it's normal and I'll not spend anymore time fretting about it.

where are you getting replacement lenses made with Oakley lenses instead of after market

I need lenses for romeo 1, in prizm polarized. are there any one better then the other you know of

Back