• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Sapphire Polarized Question

They are cut. Only original R1 lenses come in black iridium, gold iridium and fire. And cost an arm and a leg. So, bottom line, if you want any Prizm lens in R1 or any X metal, it will have to be cut.

For Sale - R1 lenses DWP

So these are used ? are they clean and scratches? How are the deepwater blue for driving? Mine have the black iridum but they are scratched and right in the middle of the lense

So these are used ? are they clean and scratches? How are the deepwater blue for driving? Mine have the black iridum but they are scratched and right in the middle of the lense

Go to the thread @lacampbell2005 linked above. Might get your questions answered there.

Also please review the Exchange Guidelines before attempting to sell or buy here.

I’d Pm him for condition. (Pretty sure they are in very, very good condition)
I drive just fine with a pair of DWP. These are one of my favorite lenses...

I’d Pm him for condition. (Pretty sure they are in very, very good condition)
I drive just fine with a pair of DWP. These are one of my favorite lenses...
Sorry forgot about the rules for new members...think you’ll have to meet the criteria before contacting him.

I got it ...thanks Ill have to wait the 14 days. Heck I have not worn these in about 17 years I guess I can wait...lol

Back